it's nice to be home when it's raining outside.
I've been meaning to post albeit some random things some weeks ago. but just didn't bother to. like the moon was really crescent or something as meaningless to that extent.
in my BS group today, I said "this was my slackest week" without realising/remembering that I had said the exact same thing last week! oh well. I guess it's really possible then to be more relaxed (read: doing little) than I currently am. truth be told, this has indeed been the most carefree week this year. or this semester anyways. which I'm thankful for. which meant I was able to do other stuff like run 3 days in a row from mon to wed. alas, the plan was to run every single day this week. guess that will have to wait a couple more weeks after my test then. whee.
megaskitrip. megaheadache.megawati.
I've been meaning to post albeit some random things some weeks ago. but just didn't bother to. like the moon was really crescent or something as meaningless to that extent.
in my BS group today, I said "this was my slackest week" without realising/remembering that I had said the exact same thing last week! oh well. I guess it's really possible then to be more relaxed (read: doing little) than I currently am. truth be told, this has indeed been the most carefree week this year. or this semester anyways. which I'm thankful for. which meant I was able to do other stuff like run 3 days in a row from mon to wed. alas, the plan was to run every single day this week. guess that will have to wait a couple more weeks after my test then. whee.
megaskitrip. megaheadache.megawati.
I will offer up my life,
In spirit and truth,
Pouring out the oil of love
As my worship to You.
In surrender I must give my every part;
Lord, receive the sacrifice
Of a broken heart.
Jesus, what can I give, what can I bring
To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King?
Saviour, what can be said, what can be sung
As a praise of Your name
For the things You have done?
Oh, my words could not tell, not even in part,
Of the debt of love that is owed by this thankful heart.
You deserve my every breath
For You’ve paid the great cost;
Giving up Your life to death,
Even death on a cross.
You took all my shame away,
There defeated my sin,
Opened up the gates of heaven,
And have beckoned me in.
Matt Redman.
In spirit and truth,
Pouring out the oil of love
As my worship to You.
In surrender I must give my every part;
Lord, receive the sacrifice
Of a broken heart.
Jesus, what can I give, what can I bring
To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King?
Saviour, what can be said, what can be sung
As a praise of Your name
For the things You have done?
Oh, my words could not tell, not even in part,
Of the debt of love that is owed by this thankful heart.
You deserve my every breath
For You’ve paid the great cost;
Giving up Your life to death,
Even death on a cross.
You took all my shame away,
There defeated my sin,
Opened up the gates of heaven,
And have beckoned me in.
Matt Redman.
Friday, April 25, 2008